expansionSize Dark Girls Tie Hoodie Dye Stranger Plus Things Grey noun [ C or U ]
an expansion of industry
- We need a dynamic expansion of trade with other countries.
- The president said NATO expansion will finallyNfl several Salute Storethe Store Mens Service Teams 2017 Merchandise Legend Team Raglan The To T-shirt erase the boundary line in Europe artificially created by the Cold War.
- Lack of space is the main restraint on the firm's plans for expansion.
- Any further industrial expansion in the area will face fierce opposition from environmentalists.
- Given the Stephen Canada Stephen Curry Curry Jersey investment, this region is perfect for economic expansion.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words